Early Team Registration located at Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau (100 N. Main St Unit 112 Oshkosh, WI 54901)
Registration located at the Opera House Square between Algoma Blvd and High Ave. (315 N Main St. Oshkosh, WI)
Gus Macker Tournaments will follow state and local health department COVID guidelines for holding safe, outdoor events.
- The onsite Player Registration process will be streamlined, allowing for a social distanced experience. The check-in system will be divided into separate Youth and Adult areas. Players can electronically sign their waivers online, before arriving at the tournaments, when they register at macker.com.
- Player and Spectator space around the basketball court will be marked for best social distancing practices.
- Tournaments may limit the number of teams allowed to play based on current COVID regulations.
- Macker will provide hand sanitizing stations and PPE supplies near each court.
- Gus Macker will provide full refunds to all teams registered for a tournament that is cancelled due to COVID issues.
Come Celebrate Oshkosh!
The ARC Gus Macker 3-on-3 Tournament of Oshkosh is once again expecting the great crowds that have ventured downtown to be part of a great summer weekend.
To go along with the ARC Gus Macker, the Oshkosh Farmers Market will also be going on just down the road on Saturday, August 26th. It makes for a festive atmosphere and a celebration of the kind of fun that can be found in our historic downtown. You don’t want to miss it.
This will be the fifth year of the Oshkosh Macker, which is owned and directed by ARC Restoration and Contracting. Once again the popular Slam-Dunk Contest for the high flyers and a 3-point shot contest will be presented. New this year is the “Dream Court” where the youngest Mackers play games with an announcer doing play-by-play and receive prizes. Proceeds from the tournament will benefit the Take 5 Organization.
That is the real charm of a Gus Macker tournament. No matter your level of experience you get matched up with players of similar experience in a setting that is right for you! It is basketball in the streets made for everybody, wiht WIAA referees on all courts!
The Best Western Premiere Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center will be the host hotel. It’s located next to the courts, and it includes a great riverfront restaurant and many other amenities. Gus Macker rooms are $99. When you reserve use the Promo Code – Gus Macker. You can also check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ARCMacker/?fref=ts.
Put 100 North Main St., in your GPS application and you can find the ARC Gus Macker of Oshkosh. Join the crowd.