Hobbs, NM

announcement delay: 08/15 - 08/16

All our best to Gus Macker players and their families during the current Coronavirus situation in our country.  We will attempt to update you each week on the status of our upcoming tour events.

The Hobbs, New Mexico Tournament has been postponed until August 15-16.  This event was originally scheduled for April 25-26.  No other schedule updates at this time.

We want to remind all players that their entry fees are refundable if any event has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus health crisis.  Please remember to stay vigilant in practicing social distancing and responsible healthy living practices.  Thanks and we’ll update you next week on Gus Macker Basketball.