GUS MACKER REFUND POLICY
1. Team Refunds are NOT ALLOWED, once the "Extended Deadline" date is past. This is the time that our headquarters has gone into bracketing the teams.
2. COVID-TEAM EXCEPTION:If your team has contracted COVID-19 and can't participate, the team in question must provide a medical document confirming their infection to receive their refund.
3. COVID-TEAM EXCEPTION:If a Gus Macker Tournament is cancelled, prior to the event weekend, due to a COVID-19 outbreak, all teams will be refunded their team fee.
4. All Refund Requests must be sent via email from the original person registering the team, explaining reason for refund along with Team Name and each player name to Macker Accountingbetty@macker.com
5. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED ON FRIDAY thru SUNDAY OF THE EVENT WEEKEND.