TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO HEAR ANNOUNCEMENT
Adverse weather conditions & unplayable situations may result in the following (in order of decision-making process):
- Delay of games for a period of time until the clouds break and conditions improve. (May also require moving games from scheduled courts to overflow courts or others not in use, and/or eliminate certain aspects such as Toilet Bowl, etc.).
- Reduce the number of points required to win a game.
- Play games on a consecutive basis by game number rather than by the pre-established game times.
- Change the format of the tournament from double to single elimination.
- Move the tournament to indoor site within a reasonable distance of the original site if available. 6. Re-schedule the tournament for a later date at the same site.
- Cancel the tournament.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the tournament due to adverse weather conditions, each team shall receive their four (4) players t-shirts and team registration package (i.e. programs, Gusettes, etc.) Every effort will also be made to present trophies and awards in an equitable manner. Under no circumstances will a team receive a full cash refund of the team entry fee.The exact amount of the refund is at the sole discre- tion of the tournament organizers, considering the number of games played, out of pocket costs, etc.The maximum cash refund, if any, will be $20.00 per team.
Teams must be at their court at the scheduled time, even if games are “running behind”. If games are “run- ning behind” for any reason (inclement weather, slow play, etc.) the final point of reference for scheduling or re-scheduling pro- cedures shall be the Bracket Tent; not any verbal information provided by a Game Official or Super Buster. The players are ultimately responsible for obtaining accurate scheduling information and being at their court to play when their game is to begin. Game time is forfeit time.